|Ogma Applications CJSC|
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Self-driven, hard-working, good team players
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Software developers
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ogma Applications is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of software development processes. In order to join and succeed in the team the incumbent must have enthusiasm and energy to work in an entrepreneurial environment. As a senior member of the team in Armenia, the Senior Software Engineer will work closely with other developers and his/ her peers in the US and other teams around the globe to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver in class software.
- Work with the Senior Architect in the US or Armenia to get aligned with product roadmaps and assume a key role in the development of products;
- Specify and design the software internal modules architecture and solution;
- Develop highly complex, efficient and scalable software systems with multi-technology components, test and troubleshoot them when necessary;
- Know the best modern practices; periodically monitor and improve the used development environment and process;
- Perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems and translate them into functional specifications;
- Work with Scrum software when leading the work process for the team.
- At least 4 years of extensive development experience, and at least 4 years of experience with the following technologies:
a) Pure C# code both on the middle tier and as part of the web UI layer of ASP.NET;
b) IIS 7.5 or 8;
c) MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of KendoUI is preferable;
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, specifically the following packages: messaging, threading, generic collections, custom controls and ADO.NET;
- Experience with technologies such as MVC 5;
- Extensive programming experience with standard management and instrumentation API's;
- Ability to work independently as well as with other members in the group;
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and methodologies and knowledge of complete product development life cycle;
- Strong inter-personnel skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a global team and thrive on technical challenges;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Good knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive (open for discussion)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Senior Software Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ogma Applications is a software development company based in Los Angeles, California that develops web-based applications for clients all around the globe. For additional information please visit: www.ogmainc.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 437 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.