|AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange)|
TITLE: Cash Services Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AMX is looking for a Cash Services Specialist who will join its Depository Services team and will assist in opening and servicing cash accounts and providing consolation.
- Open cash accounts and ensure further maintenance;
- Provide consultation on opening and running cash accounts;
- Accept, examine, and prepare the received documents for the signature;
- Open a cash account, provide the competencies and account numbers;
- Examine the performed transactions and identify existing issues;
- Organize qualification exams for the members of the system and prepare protocols for the results;
- Match the balance of the cash accounts with the banks or custodians summary accounts balance;
- Maintain correspondence with partners and stakeholders;
- Collect necessary documents based on the received decisions, make an acceptance act, submit for a signature and transfer the documents to the claimant;
- Provide securities transaction documents to issuers in electronic or paper form.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial sector;
- Knowledge of business processes related to securities operations is an asset;
- Knowledge of "SWIFT" and "BankMail" systems is a plus;
- Multitasking skills and problem-solving aptitude;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com specifying the position title as "Cash Services Specialist - Depository System" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange) is Armenia's only securities exchange and it also runs the Central Depository of Armenia, helping investors raise capital for 18 years. The Organisation aims to promote an attractive business environment to engage local and international partners by developing and introducing business-friendly products and services across trading, clearing, settlement and pension administration.
This announcement has been retrieved 454 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.