The South Caucasus Regional Office of the Heinrich Boell Foundation
TITLE: Armenia Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Armenia Project Coordinator of Tbilisi Office - South Caucasus Region of the Heinrich Böll Stiftung should be very well informed about current political, social and cultural processes in Armenia and the South Caucasus region; she/ he also should be interested in and informed about recent developments in the EU and its member states. The candidate should demonstrate commitment and devotion to the mission and values of the Heinrich Böll Stiftung and strong motivation to work at the Regional Office on a long-term basis. Armenia Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of projects in Armenia in the spheres of Democratic Political Culture and Regional Dialogue.
- Establish and develop contacts and cooperate with local and regional state and non-governmental organizations in Armenia; with this purpose, she/ he has to travel to the regions of Armenia as well as to Georgia;
- For implementation of Foundation's goals, observe political and social processes in the South Caucasus and neighbouring countries and regularly prepare analytical reports;
- Assist the Director of the South Caucasus Office in Tbilisi in initiation of project proposals and development of strategies;
- in close cooperation with the Programme Coordinators plan, manage and implement programmes in the spheres of Democratic Political Culture, Green Academy, and Regional Dialogue;
- Prepare budgets of projects and monitor expenses;
- Provide managerial support to and supervision of partner organizations.
- University degree in Social, Political Science or Law or a comparable qualification;
- At least 5 years of experience in project management in the spheres of education, democracy, human rights, and/ or sustainable development (including budget planning and control);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, German or English, and Russian languages;
- Strong verbal and written command in above mentioned languages;
- Experience in gender sensitive project planning and implementation;
- Excellent skills of work independently as well as in a multicultural team;
- Excellent time-management, communication and organizational skills;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office
- International professional experience is desired.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a Motivation letter, CV and a recommendation letter (in German or English language) by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than the deadline. Please, indicate "Armenia Project Coordinator" in the subject line. Belated or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates will be selected on the bases of written test and interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 May 2019, 12:00 a.m.
ABOUT COMPANY: The Heinrich Böll Stiftung, affiliated with the Green Party of Germany, is a legally independent political foundation. The regional office for the South Caucasus was opened in 2003 in Tbilisi. Its main objective is to contribute to the forming of free, fair and tolerant societies in the region. For more information about the Heinrich Böll Stiftung and its activities, please visit: www.ge.boell.org and www.boell.de.
This announcement has been retrieved 2577 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.