|M&M Media LLC|
TITLE: Android Developer
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: M&M Media is looking for an experienced Android Developer.
- Participate in design and implementation of enterprise applications for the Android platform;
- Integrate with third party APIs and data sources;
- Work on bug fixes and improving existing application performance;
- Understand and maintain complex Android application architecture;
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Coach and train junior members of the team.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of work experience in full-time mobile development;
- Strong knowledge of Java and OOP;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and other Android development tools;
- General familiarity with RESTful APIs and networking capabilities of Android platform;
- Experience with Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices;
- Experience in writing and publishing at least one Android application;
- Multi-threading and asynchronous programming skills;
- Knowledge of Kotlin, RXJava/ RXJava2, RoomDB/ SQLite, Retrofit2, MVVM and Git.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Android Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: M&M Media is a California based technology company creating the digital media services. M&M Media's flagship product is Trebel Music. For more information, please visit: https://trebel.io.
This announcement has been retrieved 294 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.