The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Head of Project Implementation, EU Tumo Convergence Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated project leader for the EU Tumo Convergence Center — a 25M EUR education hub for engineering and applied science to be built adjacent to Tumo Yerevan. The Head of Project Implementation will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the implementation of the Convergence Center project from beginning to end. This is a senior role that requires interaction with internal and external stakeholders and management of several moving project parts, simultaneously.
Candidates must have extensive project management experience including stakeholder and employee management, financial and budget management, project strategy and a track record of planning and implementing complex projects with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously using project management tools.
- Lead project planning sessions;
- Coordinate staff and internal resources;
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required;
- Ensure sub-projects meet deadlines;
- Manage relationships with stakeholders;
- Manage project budget spending;
- Develop and review contracts;
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation;
- Participate in tendering processes;
- Design risk mitigation plans;
- Report on project success criteria, results and metrics;
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for the executive staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Proven track record in the monitoring and evaluation of project outputs;
- Excellent project management tool skills;
- At least 6 years of experience in project management and implementation;
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Decision making, time management and troubleshooting skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tumo.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=u.rnQc4UNejmegSKhdVYvEdyH5NwQ7QcUbwnQp4Ub.0-& .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1993 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.