The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Project Finance Specialist, EU Tumo Convergence Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo is looking for an experienced and a highly motivated Project Finance Specialist who will be responsible for the financial management of the EU Tumo Convergence Center project. The Convergence Center is a 25M EUR education hub for engineering and applied science to be built adjacent to Tumo Yerevan. The Project Finance Specialist will ensure the successful implementation of the project in terms of financial requirements, budget management and compliance with EU and Tumo rules and regulations.
- Monitor budgets (CapEx and OpEx), compile reports, ensure risk management and assist in financial forecasting;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Prepare monthly progress report with the Project Lead, conduct project cost analysis in collaboration with relevant departments such as procurement, and advise on cost reduction opportunities;
- Support Project Lead in risk and opportunity management and be a sparring partner for monitoring and reporting of risk mitigation;
- Compose project summaries to reflect the progress and completion status of the project;
- Ensure staff time sheets are complete, up to date and meet EU and Tumo requirements;
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management and project stakeholders;
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported;
- Ensure the Project financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company and Project rules and regulations;
- Prevent Project cost overruns.
- Substantial experience with large EU-funded projects;
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Strong experience with financial management tools and techniques;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Clear business acumen and strategic thinking ability;
- Fluency in English language; fluency in Armenian language is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply through: https://tumo.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=u.rnQc4UNejmegSKhdVYvHVwuPUmjiDIfS45CxC102s-&embedsource=CareerSite .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1182 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.