Tufenkian Charitable Foundation
TITLE: Public Relations Officer
DURATION: 1 year, renewable
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tufenkian Charitable Foundation is looking for a candidate for the position of Public Relations Officer.
- Prepare and send the Foundation's regular quarterly newsletters;
- Prepare and run campaigns;
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plan;
- Manage the Foundation's website and social media accounts;
- Keep regular correspondence with the project managers;
- Facilitate online conversations and responding to queries;
- Develop and design the Foundation's website content;
- Prepare and send press releases;
- Develop and design social media platforms' content;
- Develop online presence strategies;
- Monitor and analyze web traffic, SEO status and social media insights;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Good writing skills; experience in blogging is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. etc.) and SEO;
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Mad Mimi);
- Basic graphic design skills;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of and skills in fundraising is a plus;
- Photography skills is a plus;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced, small teamwork environment;
- Ability to frequently travel in Armenia and Artsakh.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send a motivational letter and CV to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position ("Public Relations Officer") in the subject line of your e-mail. The Foundation are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: The Tufenkian Foundation was launched in 1999 to address the most pressing social, economic, cultural and environmental challenges facing Armenia. For almost two decades, the Foundation has worked to meet this need by modeling new approaches to longstanding challenges, while pioneering projects that create changes that can ripple through multiple layers of Armenian society. To date, the Foundation has completed more than 70 projects in Armenia to combat poverty, promote education, protect the natural environment, renew national, civic, cultural and religious values, and foster social justice and respect for human rights.
This announcement has been retrieved 1667 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.