The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Senior Architectural Project Manager, EU Tumo Convergence Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Architectural Project Manager to manage the architectural design and construction of the EU Tumo Convergence Center — a 25M EUR education hub for engineering and applied science to be built adjacent to Tumo Yerevan. In this exciting and dynamic role, he/ she will be responsible for overseeing the architectural project from the design stage through to construction and completion.
- Lead production of schematic design, design development and construction documents;
- Review documents for quality control evaluations;
- Supervise construction project team;
- Lead in tendering processes;
- Coordinate and maintain project schedule;
- Visit construction sites, perform site inspections and provide recommendations;
- Recruit and select contractors;
- Balance multiple project components and deadlines;
- Coordinate and direct engineers;
- Meet with suppliers and vendors;
- Oversee all phases of construction project;
- Actively seek new design and construction methods;
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are complete.
- Accredited architectural degree;
- At least 8 years of experience as an architectural project manager;
- Experience in all phases of design and construction;
- Proven ability to produce thoroughly coordinated construction documents;
- Strong knowledge of building codes, construction materials and methods;
- On-site experience;
- Superior written, verbal, graphic and organizational skills;
- Compelling problem solving and strategic thinking skills;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and other 3D modeling tools;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio (Max 10mb) via Tumo career portal by clicking: https://tumo.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=u.rnQc4UNejmegSKhdVYvNIghn8AXjevWWb8Rs99h4M-& .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 434 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.