|European Friends of Armenia, EuFoA|
TITLE: Project Coordinator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: European Friends of Armenia is looking for a Project Coordinator. The incumbent will be responsible for the organization and coordination of Armenia based projects, by supporting efficient collaboration between the Headquarters and the Armenian Branch. He/ she should improve cooperation between Armenia and EU and ensure deep understanding of the current situation in Armenia, should establish links between civil society representatives as well as have input in developing Armenia's image in Europe. The Project Coordinator closely cooperates with the EufoA Armenian Branch Director and the Secretary General of the organization who performs appropriate work instructions.
- Support and coordinate European Friends of Armenia projects;
- Support in improving the Organization's partnership network through joint programs;
- Contact the decision makers from both parties and inform about successes stories as well as emerging challenges in the result of Armenian-European relations;
- Present the Organization during conferences, roundtable discussions and other events organized in Armenia;
- Support the Organization in preparing for research and training trips, as well as in the organization of other special events;
- Support the Organization in organizing press trips, media monitoring in Armenian and in managing media relations with the Armenian media;
- Develop methods that will strengthen relations between Armenia and EU;
- Conduct monitoring of Armenia-EU relations and the political field of Armenia (including the daily theory of the Armenian press);
- Provide relevant information to decision makers and to authorities affecting social thinking;
- Improve Armenia's image in Europe;
- Assist EufoA Armenian Branch Director activities upon need;
- Assist in EuFoA social media and website management and support News Roundup upon need;
- Assist in editing and posting of external content in Armenian and English languages upon need;
- Develop and translate policy-related content in Armenian and in English languages.
- Higher education in International Relations, Political Science, Oriental Studies or in other adjacent fields;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in adjacent fields, preferably in public sector or in international organisations;
- Interest in EU foreign relations and good knowledge of European Union structure;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of French, German and/ or Russian languages is desired;
- Excellent skills in negotiation and communications;
- High personal qualities: sense of responsibility, communication skills, honesty and ability to work individually;
- Computer literacy: Windows XP/Vista/7 platform and security, Microsoft Office, Internet;
- Good knowledge of Armenian history, diplomacy and international relations.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their CV entitled "Project Coordinator" to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the position title ("Project Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: European Friends of Armenia (EuFoA) is a Brussels-based international non-governmental organisation seeking to support cooperation and build bridges between Armenian and European decision makers and civil society, in the fields of politics, business and culture. With the purpose of working towards a better understanding of the challenges facing Europe and Armenia, and thus strengthening the relations between Armenia and the EU, EuFoA is active in several areas, including (1) networking and cooperating with EU Institutions; (2) academic research; (3) event management; (4) communications and media engagement. For more information about the EuFoA, please visit: www.eufoa.org.
This announcement has been retrieved 2788 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.