|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Innovation Analyst
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FAST is looking for a talented Innovation Analyst, who will be responsible for designing and conducting analyses that respond to the needs in innovation, acceleration, and incubation of science driven startups from idea stage to exit. The position requires quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting skills. The incumbent will have an understanding of hard and soft sciences, higher education, funding and investments, business models, and market drivers. Additional competencies include fluency in a range of technological tools used in assessment and institutional research such as statistical analysis software. The successful candidate is able to work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent oral and written communication skills, is able to lead and implement projects, is able to collaborate with internal and external colleagues, and has a keen attention to detail, is analytical and can easily recommend actions based upon the gathered data/ facts. The information and analyses prepared by the incumbent carry fiscal and policy implications. Reports and analyses are used to assist the Organization in planning and decision making. The Innovation Analyst will contribute to the development of major growth initiatives, help frame innovation projects and assist in the full cycle of development and implementation of the programs.
- Conduct research, utilizing public and private sources of information, to collect, record, analyze and evaluate facts;
- Produce clear and concise written reports documenting the methodology used to conduct and analyze studies;
- Develop program concepts and strategies, summarize project results;
- Prepare progress reports, dashboards, and Business Intelligence reports;
- Evaluate business plans, conduct screening and due diligence of startups;
- Evaluate innovation ideas, assess and generate proposals;
- Analyse outcomes and maintain relevant metrics to manage the innovation activity and benefits tracking;
- Keep up to date with scientific and technological developments;
- Run documentation of innovation processes, standards and governance.
- Master's degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science; PhD is preferred;
- At least 3 years of recent experience in deep research;
- Knowledge of business and investment processes and excellent critical thinking skills;
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, reason analytically and work effectively with people possessing differing levels of technical knowledge;
- Effective oral communication skills and proficiency in producing technical reports;
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies;
- Demonstrable passion for technology, emerging technology and innovation;
- A self-starter who can be relied upon to complete assigned activities on time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to email their CV to։ email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position ("Innovation Analyst") in the subject line of տհե e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
This announcement has been retrieved 722 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.