|World Vision Armenia|
TITLE: Marketing Manager
DURATION: Open-ended contract
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: World Vision Armenia is looking for a Marketing Manager. The incumbent will provide leadership and coordination in developing and implementing marketing strategy and plans aligned with World Vision Armenia (WV Armenia) Strategy and Sustainability vision, will ensure implementation of fundraising targets, oversee marketing product development, donor engagement and relationship building. In coordination with Communication and Operations teams he/ she will develop and implement strategies to build brand awareness and recognition of World Vision Armenia; will provide advice to Program Director and lead the establishment and development local entity with the South Caucasus Sustainability vision. The Marketing Manager will provide leadership to the Marketing Department to ensure its successful operation in compliance with all World Vision International and World Vision Armenia policies and standards as well as staff growth and development.
- Contribute to WV Armenia strategy formulation to ensure quality requirements;
- Lead development and implementation of marketing/ local fundraising strategy for WV Armenia in line with WV Armenia Strategy and Sustainability vision;
- Work closely with the World Vision Global Centre Marketing teams to ensure alignment between the national strategies/ initiatives and those of the global partnership;
- Work collaboratively with other WV Armenia departments and programs toward achievement of WV Armenia Strategy targets.
- Lead consolidated effort of new marketing product development;
- Develop and coordinate implementation of product promotion plans to meet set financial targets;
- Coordinate external and internal talent utilization to ensure successful and efficient promotions of the marketing products to the selected donor/sponsor audiences;
- Develop and lead product segmentation within corporate and individual donors.
- Coordinate the development and introduction of new marketing systems and initiatives that will have impact across WV Armenia;
- Manage production and provision of high quality information and promo materials for donor and public engagement;
- Lead development and implementation of marketing initiatives designed to increase the organization's capacities to engage corporate donors and generate resources for its ministry priorities;
- Coordinate with WV Armenia Program Director and manage the dissemination of internal and strategic information within Country Office and the WV Partnership;
- Cooperate and coordinate with Support Offices and Global Center to ensure that WV Armenia benefits from marketing and fundraising experience and learning within Partnership. Share field experience and new approaches at various Partnership forums.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Marketing Department staff;
- Provide timely, accurate, and comprehensive monthly and annual reports measuring progress against quantitative and qualitative goals;
- Ensure staff development and capacity building.
Brand Awareness and Networking
- Develop and coordinate implementation of Brand Awareness and Recognition strategies and plans;
- Develop networking and professional connections to effectively support/maintain local fundraising initiatives;
- Serve as marketing liaison for the organization.
- Provide support and advice to Program Director in developing vision and plans for local entity development;
- Lead the establishment and institutionalization of the local entity within the defined frames;
- Ensure efficient mechanisms are in plane for operationalization and development of the local entity;
- Ensure resources to sustain the local entity’s institutionalization and positioning.
- Develop capacity building plan and orient staff engaged in local fundraising strategy implementation;
- Provide recommendations for organizational development to effectively support/ maintain local fundraising initiatives;
- Build capacity of WV Armenia staff in local marketing related issues when needed;
- Serve as marketing advisor to relevant staff members.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Public Administration or Public Relations;
- Advanced ability of leadership and management;
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing and/ or business development field;
- At least 3 years of past managerial experience;
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in development industry;
- Energetic and creative team player;
- Self-motivated, innovative person able to work under pressure;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Willingness to be flexible with hours when necessary and ability to travel locally up to 25% and abroad up to 5% of time.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply by registering at: https://tinyurl.com/World-Vision-Marketing-Manager and/ or send a CV to: email@example.com . If applying by e-mail, please, indicate the title of the position ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the letter. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: World Vision is a Christian humanitarian and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives. Established in 1950, World Vision operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide. It is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities, to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision pursues life in all its fullness for every child and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. World Vision Armenia operates mainly through its 10-15 years long-term Area Programs that are predominantly funded through child sponsorship. Area Programs are focused on promoting child well-being through community participation and ownership.
This announcement has been retrieved 1048 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.