TITLE: Front Office Executive
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ICLT is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Front Office Executive. The incumbent will be expected to provide front office support along with maintaining the Company's administrative operations and marketing.
Front Office Support:
- Provide high-level customer service;
- Handle the flow of customers and follow up with the services rendered;
- Act in accordance with the rules and policies set in the Company;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Processing and Management:
- Provide administrative support across the Organization;
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions;
- Draft/ check/ store various documents required by the management: customer accounts, groups tracking, feedback forms, questionnaires, etc.
Marketing and Other Duties:
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material;
- Create content for social media channels;
- Write targeted content for website and blogs;
- Support in organizing various in-house and outdoor projects.
- Final-year students and graduates;
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Computer literacy and quick learning skills;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Collaborative work style;
- Young, energetic and motivated personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Front Office Executive") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: ICLT is a language center operating in Yerevan in cooperation with the Cambridge English authorized center and the ETS testing center in Armenia. ICLT's teachers are Cambridge certified. To find out more about ICLT, please visit: www.iclt.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 825 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.