TITLE: Client Complaint Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking to recruit a highly professional, energetic and enthusiastic Client Complaint Specialist. The ideal candidate must have a confident and professional customer care manner, with a can-do attitude, great communication skills and good eye for detail.
- Organize client complaints handling process;
- Professionally coordinate the receipt, processing, communication and effective resolution of all customer complaints;
- Maintain comprehensive database of client complaints;
- Present regular reports on performed work and implementation statuses;
- Hit targeted timeframes requested ensuring all information required is provided;
- Ensure all back-up data is saved on the shared server, including reports;
- Keep regular checks on all complaints in progress;
- Liaise with clients as and when required;
- Work closely and professionally with operational, planning and administration teams;
- Follow and maintain customer services policy at all times.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Legal field;
- Experience in dealing directly with customers;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy, particularly in Word and Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Client Complaint Specialist") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization.
This announcement has been retrieved 366 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.