TITLE: Computer Vision Engineer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Mid Level Computer Vision Engineers
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: PicsArt is looking for a talented Computer Vision Engineer. The selected candidate will be doing R&D in image processing, computer vision, and machine learning tools for image analysis, clustering, classification, image segmentation and anomaly detection.
- Research and develop and combine various computer vision algorithms for PicsArt editor;
- Research, develop and prototype advanced software technologies based on face detection, landmarks detection, 3D reconstruction, object detection;
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to classic computer vision bottlenecks;
- Analyze and improve current PicsArt editor technologies (especially beautification part of editor);
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed vision solutions;
- Identify technical limitations and devise strategies to overcome them.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, especially 3D geometry, linear algebra and numerical optimization, probability theory;
- Classic computer vision knowledge (color spaces, feature points, image filtering, edge detection);
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge;
- Knowledge of image processing approaches;
- Experience with NumPY, Skimage, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, Pandas, SciPY;
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF, Caffe, PyTorch);
- Experience with Python and C++;
- Experience with OpenCV and DLib.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements listed above are welcome to apply by following the link:
https://picsart.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=84. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: PicsArt is a photo and video editing app, powered by a creative community of more than 120 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt is available in 30 languages and can be downloaded on iOS, Android, or Windows. It is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Armenia, Los Angeles, Beijing and an AI lab in Moscow.
This announcement has been retrieved 303 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.