TITLE: Senior Software Engineer in Test
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: PicsArt is looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Test to join its team. The incumbent will ensure the success of the mobile applications. he/ she will collaborate with professional product managers, designers and developers to ensure our products are fully tested and working perfectly. The Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Test will think outside of the box as he/ she automates the testing process using test approaches and automated test tools. PicsArt believes that quality is the responsibility of everyone on the team and is looking for someone who can spread QA best practices while delivering high quality products that provide an awesome experience to its users.
- Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment;
- Work on test framework to support current needs to deliver quality product;
- Monitor test suite and address problems accordingly;
- Continually improve test suite and increase coverage;
- Work with teams to optimize test automation quality;
- Do code review with your peers;
- Assist Automation QA Engineers with test development;
- Work closely with DevOps to suggest improvements in processes and in Jenkins Continuous Integration cycle;
- Be a mentor for automation teammates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent work experience);
- At least 5 years of programming experience in Java;
- Other OOP language knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with test automation technologies such as TestNG, JUnit, Appium and Selenium WebDriver;
- Understanding of different testing types, layers, environments and situations;
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
- Experience working with and testing API services;
- Good understanding of DevOps processes;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills;
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and desire for continuous improvement;
- Good written and at least practical verbal knowledge of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements listed above are welcome to apply by following the link: https://picsart.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=96. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: PicsArt is a photo and video editing app, powered by a creative community of more than 120 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt is available in 30 languages and can be downloaded on iOS, Android, or Windows. It is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Armenia, Los Angeles, Beijing and an AI lab in Moscow.
This announcement has been retrieved 311 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.