TITLE: IT Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
DURATION: 6 months (service contract)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Unibank is looking for an IT Specialist to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for IT technical support.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary devices and ensure functionality;
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.);
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications (Microsoft Windows (version 7, 10), Microsoft Office, Oracle Client, LSBank, etc.);
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software;
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel;
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone;
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions;
- Install and maintain information networks;
- Take business trips to the regions.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience as an IT Technician;
- Good knowledge of PC and office equipment;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good team player.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title in the subject line of the email and the salary expectation.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about Unibank, please visit: www.unibank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 603 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.