Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC), Representative Office in Armenia
TITLE: Training Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: 10 June 2019
DURATION: 21 months, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC), Representative office in Armenia is looking for a Training Assistant to assist the training expert and the SBFIC project team in the implementation of project activities and achievement of project objectives, as well as to perform any other job-related responsibility assigned by the superior.
Support in conducting trainings:
- Organisation and implementation of trainings, events, workshops and seminars within or outside the project;
- Logistical preparation;
- Supporting the facilitation of trainings;
- Take part in monitoring and evaluation of the conducted trainings, gathering feedback and data;
- Support the training expert and other project team members regarding trainings;
Support the operational parts of the project activities such as:
- Proof read and draft routine business correspondence, editing, scanning, photocopying and binding documents;
- Maintain the filing system to ensure instant retrieval of up-to-date information.
Rendering translation services:
- Translate texts from/ to English/ Armenian/ Russian languages.
Contributing to the team work of the project:
- Support project implementation in necessary manner to assure conducive team work;
- Perform any other job-related task agreed with the superior;
- Stand in for other team members (i.e. the Training Expert) in time of their absence.
- Current university student or recent graduate, preferably in Economics or Social Sciences;
- Knowledge of general economics and banking topics is an asset;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages with excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of German language will be an asset;
- Ability to perform general administrative duties;
- Strong sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
- First experience in conducting and facilitation of trainings;
- Comprehensive competences to use IT applications (MS Office package: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Stress resilience and team player mind-set;
- Ability to effectively manage parallel processes and keeping of deadlines;
- Willingness to develop further and taking on new tasks and challenges within the project team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV, a motivation letter and copies of certificates electronically and in English language to SBFIC-Office to Mr. Raffi Ohannesian at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a personal interview subsequently.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 May 2019
ABOUT: The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) has commissioned the Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC) with the implementation of the regional project "Responsible Finance in the Caucasus and Ukraine" from March 2018 to February 2021. SBFIC supports its main partners, the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA), the Union of Credit Organisations of the Republic of Armenia (UCORA) and the Union of Banks of Armenia (UBA) to achieve the joint overall objective to increase the participation of the relevant target group (disadvantaged population groups, youth and women) in the financial system in Armenia. The above-mentioned regional project aims at implementing "Responsible Finance" in the extended Caucasus region and Ukraine, encompassing financial literacy, consumer protection and the responsible provision of financial services. The following results are expected from the project:
Outcome 1: The sustainability of trainings activities for financial literacy and to capacitate the developmentally relevant target groups to make independent and informed financial and entrepreneurial decisions has improved (further);
Outcome 2: Supporting activities (training, consulting) for financial institutions in the context of existing regulation in the field of consumer protection, provision of information, corporate governance etc. have been provided by suitable institutions (professional bodies, associations, Central Banks, etc.), are being used and improve the quality of products and services provided to the developmentally relevant target groups;
Outcome 3: Proposals for relevant aspects of Responsible Finance (consumer protection, informational obligations, lending procedures etc.) are channeled via associations into the political-administrative consultation process.
This announcement has been retrieved 1142 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.