Fast Shift LLC
TITLE: Social Media Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fast Shift is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be in charge of representing the Company by building a social media presence for its brands. He/ she will run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content. The Social Media Manager will engage influencers, manage the community by responding to comments, and oversee the customer service platform on social media. Social media marketing experience will be essential if one wants to succeed in this role. Experience working with and developing a marketing plan is also a plus.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target groups to take action;
- Set up and optimize the Company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Company's social content;
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the Company's moderation policy and vision;
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and undertake corresponding actions;
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Relations, Sales, etc.) to manage image, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Media or Public Relations;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language;
- At least 1 year of working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/ video/ text), presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge of social networking experience and social analytics tools;
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented person with good multitasking and organizational ability.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Social Media Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Fast Shift LLC provides digital payments solutions to consumers and businesses across Armenia. The Company's online and mobile payment solutions help customers make payments and withdraw the funds in 24/7 basis.
This announcement has been retrieved 397 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.