TITLE: Customer Service and Support Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ISS-ARM LLC is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill the position of Customer Service and Support Manager. More details will be available during the interview.
- Answer customers' inquiries and questions, provide information on the Company's services and products;
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution;
- Answer inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and Russian languages;
- Experience in customer support, call centers or other relevant roles;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to learn and memorize a considerable quantity of information;
- Ability to deliver accurate work within strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Flexibility, stress-resistance, punctuality;
- Hard-working personality;
- Strong listening skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Customer Service and Support Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: ISS-ARM LLC is the former LiteSoft LLC. The Company is specialized in the complex automation of insurance and investment organizations business activities including full automation of state regulatory and supervisory reports and returns, as well as automation of financial accounting.
This announcement has been retrieved 728 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.