|Ars Systems LLC|
TITLE: Full Stack Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ars Systems is looking for a Full Stack Developer. The Company is in need of someone who is open minded, able to work under pressure, responsible and cares about the quality of work. The candidate should collaborate with team members to ensure the Company products are fully tested and working perfectly.
- Develop front end website architecture;
- Design user interactions on web pages;
- Develop back end website applications;
- Create servers and databases for functionality;
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones;
- Ensure responsiveness of applications;
- Participate in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond;
- Design and develop APIs;
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems;
- Meet both technical and consumer needs;
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field;
- Strong capabilities in PHP, and some PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel and Yii);
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Experience with NodeJS and ExpressJS is preferred;
- Fluency in English language is highly preferred.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position ("Full Stack Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ars Systems is a web development and software solution company. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://arssystems.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 368 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.