|Oriflame Cosmetics LLC|
TITLE: Product Trainer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Oriflame Cosmetics is looking for a Product Trainer to join its Sales Department. The incumbent will be responsible for organizing and leading product trainings for customers.
- Prepare and present the Company's product trainings;
- Organize and coordinate new product launches (information, trainings, meetings);
- Coordinate training process (trainings' schedule, venues, preparation of required printing materials);
- Send out information about new products in a timely manner;
- Analyze training session efficiency in terms of sales and initiate new proposals to increase the Company's sales;
- Organize product testing and promo campaigns in order to increase sales;
- Organize events with focus on products for customers.
- Higher education;
- Presentation skills and knowledge of sales techniques;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Ability to travel to regions of Armenia 25 percent of total work time;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Commitment and willingness to work under pressure;
- Self-disciplined personality; excellent team working skills and ability to work independently in accordance with the objectives and standards of the Company;
- Willingness to develop within the Company.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs with a photo to: email@example.com . Please mention the title of the position ("Product Trainer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 June 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 391 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.