"SOS Children's Villages" Armenian Charity Foundation
TITLE: Senior Corporate Fundraiser
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The mission of the position is (a) to pursue opportunities to fund (the agreed part of) the running/ programme costs and investments of the Member Association from corporate sector donations in order to increase/ establish the financial self-sufficiency of the Member Association and to define, implement and fulfill the middle-term Corporate Fundraising strategy reflected in the business plans of the Member Association by monitoring, evaluating and analysing the actual results (vs. the targets) and the competitor activities; (b) to establish and maintain long-term partnerships with corporate donors, act as role model in partnership negotiations; manage and upgrade the accounts, network and position the SOS Children's Villages International brand according to the brand vision, mission and values; (c) as a senior professional, supervise and lead the national Fundraising Team (Individual Fundraiser, F2F Fundraiser, Digital Fundraiser, Fundraising Analyst, Public Funding Advisor (IPD), if this function belongs to FDC in the MA, PR and Communications Expert, Sponsorship Coordinator) for high performance in pursuing opportunities to fund (the agreed part of) the running/ programme costs and investments of the Member Association from private and public sector donations and sponsorships.
- Fundraise from big corporate multinational/ local enterprises and/ or foundations by partnership negotiations or by submitting grant applications, acting also as a role model in Corporate Fundraising for CFR team colleagues (if any);
- Develop, implement and update the national Corporate Fundraising Strategy;
- Develop the annual CFR Business Plan, budget and supervision on the development of the annual CFR tools (product portfolio and packages, presentations, proposals, partners' categorisation, loyalty services);
- Lead the account management: steward the big corporate accounts of the Member Association, build and develop long-term partnerships with new corporate donors; lead and supervise the distribution of accounts and sectors among the other CFR team members (if any);
- Build networks, position the SOS brand as a number one NGO to partner with;
- Support and monitor the Corporate Fundraising performance (also team performance in case of CFR team), market and competitor monitoring and analysis;
- Leadership responsibility and people management: supervise and lead the national Fundraising Team in the Member Association, including all leadership tasks from recruitment decisions to managing the team as well as individual performance and ensuring the development of direct reports. Act as a role model and further develop individuals and team through performance and talent management;
- Capacity building and functional network: foster national capacity building in all areas of Fundraising. Actively foster national good practice within the regional FDC network through the respective FDC regional counterpart within CEE/ CIS;
- Strategy, planning, monitoring: define, implement and fulfill the middle-term FR/ FDC strategy reflected in the business plans of the Member Association. Plan, monitor, evaluate and analyse the fundraising activities according to defined planning and reporting procedures and against defined and agreed KPIs. Work according to globally valid manuals and guidelines and the Fund Development and Communication Department's planning and reporting procedure;
- Brand and communications: position SOS Children's Villages as a strong and consistent brand among potential and existing supporters based on SOS Children's Villages roots, vision, mission and values. Pursue opportunities for the country to internally and externally promote the Member Associations' activities in order to increase the public recognition and acceptance plus foster a positive image with the overall goal to support fundraising activities;
- Drive fundraising innovation in all fields of fundraising like products, channels, target groups, database solutions, etc.
- University degree in the field of International Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Business Management, Public Relations or Communications; master's degree in a relevant field will be considered as an asset;
- At least 5 years of proven experience and results in the field of fundraising, marketing or sales in international NGOs or in multinational companies;
- At least 3 years of experience in leadership and management;
- Advanced level of negotiation skills, proven experience in negotiations and key account management;
- Leadership skills and experience;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages, both spoken and written;
- Strong motivation to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Successful relationship and network building skills with different types of stakeholders at different levels of various organisations, companies, business partners;
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure;
- Highly organised, result-oriented, proactive and reliable personality;
- Innovative and creative, claiming and demonstrating high professional standards;
- Engaged, determined, persistent, "can do" and solution-oriented mentality;
- Good team player;
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the online Application Form at: https://soscvarmenia.raiser.global/#/applicationform or to send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Senior Corporate Fundraiser"). If shortlisted, the applicant will be invited for an interview. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: SOS Children's Villages Armenian Charity Foundation is a child centered organisation, which has a core mission of providing care and development for children in difficult life circumstances. For further information, please visit: www.sos-kd.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 584 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.