|ID Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Leading Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Leading Analyst to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
- Responsible for portfolio management, including Data analytics;
- Design credit score cards;
- Prepare analytics on the loan portfolio (risk premium, portfolio profitability and NPL forecast);
- Assist management with special projects as assigned.
- Higher education in Banking Risk Management, Statistics or Mathematics;
- Work experience with databases;
- Excellent computer skills: working knowledge of MS Excel VBA programmer and SPSS;
- Knowledge of SQL is a big plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should fill in the Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Leading Analyst") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "ID Bank" CJSC was founded in 1990 as "Anelik Bank" Limited Liability Company and was rebranded to "ID Bank" CJSC since 04 June 2018. The Bank provides the customers with personalized digital solutions. To learn more about the Bank, please visit: https://www.idbank.am/.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the employee a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
This announcement has been retrieved 671 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.