|AM Partners Consulting Company LLC|
TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The position is open only for the candidates having no intention to leave Armenia.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AM Partners Consulting Company is looking for an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert to join the Company's team of consultants. The candidate should coordinate and/ or participate in implementation of various M&E assignments, including ongoing monitoring, baseline, mid-term, final assessments, impact assessments, post-implementation studies, etc. The candidate should be available for intensive travelling (including overnight) in Armenia and abroad, be ready for multitask work under the time-pressing circumstances.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Specific responsibilities of the Monitoring and Evaluation Expert include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for secondary information review/ analysis and collection of data, including official statistics, Internet-based information, media information;
- Responsible for information collection from primary sources, including those via personal contacts, F2F interviews, group discussions with representatives of regional/ local authorities, international organizations, NGOs and other CSOs, private businesses;
- Implement collected information compilation and analysis;
- Prepare analytical reports.
- Full and comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of M&E principles applied by different international organizations (EU, WB, UN, USAID, etc.) within the scope of various development projects/ initiatives;
- Full and comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of application of various analytical instruments and methodological toolkits for the implementation of M&E assignments;
- Proven experience in implementation of M&E assignments (with accent on evaluations);
- Readiness to learn and accept new knowledge, responsiveness for teamwork, ability of undertaking responsibilities and decision making;
- Availability of at least 2 references upon request;
- Experience in cooperation with or former employment with international development organization(s) or projects is an advantage;
- Experience in communication with State officials, representatives of private business community, non-governmental sector, and international development organizations.
- Higher education in Sociology, Economics or related spheres;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be comfortable working within a changeable environment;
- Fluent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written (as primary working language);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with an accent on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with SPSS;
- General awareness and knowledge about Armenian socio-economic situation, development priorities and directions.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to: email@example.com with CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the position title ("Monitoring and Evaluation Expert") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AM Partners Consulting Company LLC has started its activities in the market of consulting services since November 2006. The Company offers various consulting services. Additional information about the Company can be obtained via the website: www.ampartners.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 573 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.