|Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch|
TITLE: Senior C++ Engineer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Questrade Armenia is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer. The incumbent will participate in the development of multiplatform client/ server applications.
- Design, document, and develop client-facing and internal multiplatform client GUI and backend C++ applications;
- Implement and support complex and reliable applications in a multi-tier environment;
- Adhere to consistent software development process and develop re-usable, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and reliable code; utilize unit and component testing for higher quality code;
- Proactively communicate to other teams, including business analysts to understand the requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Perform architecture analysis of assigned components for both the client-facing and internal server applications;
- Mentor junior members of the team;
- Communicate closely with the team lead on task definition and planning.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in production software design and development;
- Expert knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with the following:
a) Advanced C++ with templates and STL;
b) QT application development;
d) Designing and implementing SQL database oriented applications;
- Experience with high performance and low-latency customer-facing application is an asset;
- Linux C++ application development experience would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Boost libraries is an asset;
- Good design skills, which includes authoring good design documents before starting coding;
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Good time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Interest in the financial industry or knowledge of financial trading back office processes would be an asset.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send a resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention the position title ("Senior C++ Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Questrade International Inc. is an affiliate company to Questrade Inc., an online brokerage in Canada. In October 2010, the Company officially opened an international branch in Yerevan, Armenia. From a humble beginning of a few employees, the branch in Armenia has grown to a team of over sixty. To learn more about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 368 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.