CARD AgroCredit UCO CJSC
TITLE: Executive Director
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CARD AgroCredit UCO is looking for a candidate for the position of Executive Director. The incumbent, on full time basis, under the direct supervision of the Shareholders Meeting and the Board will conduct overall management of the Company. He/ she will plan and develop all aspects of the business with the aim to achieve business success and profitability.
- Responsible for the general management of the Organization, including administrative, operational and loan product development processes;
- Responsible for staff management and participation in staff development strategy elaboration;
- Act on behalf of the Credit Organization without a power of attorney, including representing the interests of the Organization and signing the transaction deals/ contracts;
- Prepare report statements to the General Shareholders Meeting or to the Board of the Organization;
- Develop the Strategy and Action Plan of the Credit Organization and submit them for the approval to the General Shareholders Meeting;
- Implement other decrees or authorities stipulated by the General Shareholders Meeting;
- Always act in the best interests of the Company.
- Availability of a CBA license for CEO in a financial institution;
- University degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years of managerial work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, make operational corrections and modifications;
- Honesty and strong commitment to Company's vision and values;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team building skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team;
- Fluency in Armenian and English (written and verbal) languages; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel within RA and internationally;
- Software and computer literacy.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, commensurable with the qualifications and relevant experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please, send a cover letter and CV highlighting relevant experience to: email@example.com , or deliver a hard copy to the CARD AgroCredit office at: Azatutyan ave., 1/21, 40, Yerevan. No phone calls, please. Only selected eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please indicate in your application the position title you are applying for.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 10 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1977 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.