|AMH Audit CJSC|
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AMH Audit is looking for an Auditor to join its team.
- Undertake audit work at clients' premises and liaise with clients at the highest level;
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff to help them realize their full potential;
- Keep partners and managers up to date with the progress of own team;
- Act as a first choice point of contact throughout the year for own clients;
- Keep up to date with firm's product and service offerings and identify the sales opportunities that will help the firm grow;
- Actively engage in all stages of the audit;
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for own work;
- Sustain a high level of drive, show enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work;
- Continuously learn from experiences;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities;
- Seek out feedback and development opportunities;
- Give clear directions, positive and constructive feedback;
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information;
- Build the reputation of the firm through the quality of work, knowledge and experience;
- Monitor and uphold high quality of service and products to clients.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Audit or Finance;
- At least 4 years of prior work experience in the areas of audit and accounting;
- ACCA, AAAA or ACCA "F" level certificate;
- Strong knowledge of international accounting and auditing standards, code of ethics for professional accountants and other experience (IPSAS, US, Russian or other GAAPs) is preferable;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of RA tax legislation;
- Willingness to travel, if necessary;
- Knowledge of accounting software commonly used in Armenia;
- Managerial, communication and developed interpersonal skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Commensurate with skills and experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit a cover letter and detailed resume/ CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Auditor") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AMH Audit CJSC is the Armenian member of HLB International, a global network of independent accounting firms and business advisers headquartered in London. Formed in 1969, HLBI is a mid-tier international accounting network, servicing clients through its member firms in 153 countries. For more information about AMH Audit, please visit: www.amhaudit.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 388 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.