The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Marketing and Communication Specialist, EU Tumo Convergence Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo is looking for an all-star marketeer to join the EU Tumo Convergence team - a 25M EUR education hub for engineering and applied science to be built adjacent to Tumo Yerevan. This exciting role will play a crucial role in managing the day-to-day marketing activities of the Project as well as building its long-term marketing strategy. All candidates must have broad marketing and communications skills and will be able to drive compelling campaigns, develop strong marketing strategies and design effective social media plans.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies and tactics for the EU Tumo Convergence Center;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and informs the target groups;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely;
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field;
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in marketing;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication;
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to apply through: https://tinyurl.com/Tumo-M-C-Specialist.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music.
This announcement has been retrieved 724 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.