TITLE: Credit Monitoring Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Evocabank is looking for an experienced, highly organized Credit Monitoring Specialist who will execute credit monitoring.
- Execute targeted credit monitoring according to operational requirements and prescribed methodologies;
- Prepare and present reports on implemented credit monitoring;
- Perform other duties related to the division tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Higher education in the fields of Economics or Finance;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a bank as a Credit Specialist or Credit Analyst;
- International qualification is a strong plus;
- Awareness of Armenian banking legislation; excellent knowledge of crediting procedures;
- Computer skills, good knowledge in MS Office, specifically deep knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong work ethics;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills; high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the application form and attach resume/ CV with a photo in the "Other Details" area by following the link: https://evocabank.raiser.global/#/applicationform, or send their CV in PDF in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Credit Monitoring Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evocabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 350 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.