TITLE: HR Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Atenk Ltd. is looking for a young specialist for the position of HR Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for evaluation, analyzing and planning of the human capital according to productivity and Company strategy.
- Calculate, analyze and find out the problems connected to coworkers' working hours;
- Define and control normative standards by the help of optimal correlation;
- Define and analyze the correlation between human resources and productivity;
- Plan HR budget for HR development, evaluate and analyze investment profits and productivity;
- Set the average optimum working hours for each vacancy positioning.
- Higher education in Economics;
- Experience in HR field;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, advanced skills in working with the database;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken;
- Attention to details;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Advanced reporting skills;
- Advanced time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and understand the priorities;
- Advanced management skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("HR Analyst") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Atenk Ltd. was founded in 1993. Currently Atenk is presenting more than 150 products in the market.
This announcement has been retrieved 487 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.