LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan LLC is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, professional candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Accountant. The Accountant will implement accounting activities of the Company, perform duties and activities related to the accounting procedures, taxation, finance and reporting.
- Maintain and control the current accounting of the Company;
- Analyse and process financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity) for financial spreading;
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to the management as needed;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
- Follow the accounting and tax requirements of the current legislation of Armenia and ensure that all procedures are completed based on current legislation;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the Company;
- Prepare and submit local financial statements, statistical and tax reports on VAT, profit tax, non-resident profit tax, income tax, property tax, tax on land, etc. in an accurate and timely manner;
- Closely work with finance team on monthly, quarterly, yearly financial and management reporting closure procedures;
- Closely work with external auditors on yearly audit procedures, providing requested documents, clarifications and information;
- Monitor, lead and handle inquiries and investigations initiated by Tax Service and other governmental authorities.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 4 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of the accounting, tax and financial legislation;
- Knowledge of AS (Armenian Software) accounting software, 1C and E-invoicing;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to quickly and accurately navigate in difficult situations;
- Teamwork skills;
- Responsibility, punctuality and attention to details;
- Good communication skills and flexibility;
- Advanced computer skills: knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language will be viewed as an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 443 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.