TITLE: Junior Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: WorksFlex is looking for an energetic and ambitious Junior Java Developer with fundamental web programming skills to join its development team mainly concentrated on developing marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans. The Junior Java Developer will join the outsourcing developers' team working for EstateGuru Company: https://estateguru.co/.
- Work with product managers and engineers to understand business requirements;
- Work as part of a software development team;
- Responsible for functionality of own tasks;
- Research and resolve issues independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related technical fields;
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Basic knowledge of MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with Grails/ Groovy is a plus;
- Understanding of the software lifecycle;
- Ability to act as a team player as well as work independently.
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with new technologies;
- Fluency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Junior Java Developer") in the subject line of the email. The CVs will be considered only in case the applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Please refrain from phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: WorksFlex is an IT services and solutions providing company based in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 353 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.