|McCann Erickson LLC|
TITLE: BTL and Events Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: McCann Erickson LLC is looking for an experienced and motivated specialist for the position of BTL and Events Manager.
- Develop, plan and implement BTL activity, special events, promotions, presentations and samplings;
- Prepare ongoing project-related proposals with detailed action plan, quantitative KPIs, creative solutions, address plan and time schedule;
- Present project proposals to the clients personally, align the details and conclude the documentation upon success;
- Communicate with partners and suppliers for best proposals for project-related materials, locations or equipment, plan related logistics;
- Supervise the Agency's BTL team, including recruitment of new team members, training of the staff, development of working schedules and task lists, arrangement of related equipment and materials;
- Follow up with financial documentation and prepare cost calculations, follow up on acquirement of any required additional documentation and permissions;
- Prepare detailed reporting, including documentation, photo and video reports, in cooperation with Agency's staff;
- Perform other project-related tasks.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of work experience in related fields;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
- Willingness to work long hours, often under pressure;
- Extremely detail-oriented person;
- Strong knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your resume/ CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position ("BTL and Events Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: McCann Erickson is a part of McCann Worldgroup, and is a full service advertising agency, operating in Armenia since 2001.
This announcement has been retrieved 646 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.