|McCann Erickson LLC|
TITLE: Business and Media Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: McCann Erickson is looking for an insightful specialist with analytical thinking to fill the position of Business and Media Analyst.
- Monitor statistical data on a constant basis, based on ongoing project-related criteria and in the designated methodology;
- Analyze statistical data in the spheres of media, economy, demography and so on, in cooperation with the Agency's partners on a timely basis;
- Based on the resulting analytical data, come up with project-specific action plan and follow up with the implementation;
- Prepare reports and analytical overviews based on the performed tasks (spreadsheets, presentations);
- Support in implementation of technical tasks, related to monitoring and coordination of the progress of the campaigns;
- Support in coordination of placement schedules and ad block fillings;
- Support in development of detailed reports on statistical results of the campaigns;
- Work closely with the project team to contribute to the process of media plan development, including researches for preliminary statistics, data analysis and proper representation of the findings;
- Assist the team in development of media reports and aftermath analysis by each campaign and on all the media;
- Ensure that all assigned processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met;
- Report to the top management, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- University degree in Sociology, Mathematics, Business Administration or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Work experience in the sphere of TV media planning is highly desirable;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Extremely detail-oriented person;
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position ("Business and Media Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: McCann Erickson is a part of McCann Worldgroup, and is a full service advertising agency, operating in Armenia since 2001.
This announcement has been retrieved 556 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.