A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation
TITLE: Executive Assistant to the Director
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: A. Alikhanian National Laboratory is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the senior-level managers.
- Contribute to the development of inter-divisional connections;
- Closely collaborate with the Media group providing public awareness on the laboratory ongoing activities and events;
- Coordinate administrative and scientific databases;
- Screen and direct phone calls, distribute and answer correspondence;
- Work with laboratory management staff and the Director;
- Manage the Director's calendars and set up meetings, take minutes during meetings;
- Format information for internal and external communication: emails, presentations, reports.
- Higher education;
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Interest in science and science administration is a plus;
- Self-motivated person able to work independently;
- No formal management experience is required, but significant experience in organizational skills is desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter addressing previous experience in relation to the above stated responsibilities to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Prof. Ani Aprahamian). Please mention the position title ("Executive Assistant to the Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: A. Alikhanian National Science Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute) Foundation was founded in 1944. A. Alikhanyan Laboratory is the national science laboratory of Armenia. The main research focus of the laboratory is in high energy physics, astrophysics, nuclear physics, scientific instrumentation, and big data analysis. The mission of the laboratory is to perform research in Armenia and to participate in international collaborations overseas. To learn more, please visit: http://www.yerphi.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 667 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.