|GS Media Group LLC|
TITLE: Web Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: GS Media Group is looking for a Web Designer who will cooperate with both local and international partners developing back-end and front-end software advertising applications. The ideal candidate should be open-minded, tech-minded, result-oriented personality with high sense of responsibility, strong communication and collaboration skills who strives for growth and development.
- Update websites and create backup files;
- Write and edit content;
- Design webpage layout and solve code problems;
- Help with maintenance and additions to the website;
- Maintain databases.
- Education in Computer Technology and Website Design;
- Ability to do content management and multimedia design;
- Understanding of both graphic design and computer development;
- Ability to do digital imaging;
- Strong sense of responsibility and flexibility;
- Knowledge of English language is a huge plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 160,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Web Designer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: GS Media Group was founded in 2012 to create ultimate tools and technologies for digital advertising sphere which will help publishers and advertisers build a business by building widely-accessible ad ops tools. The Company's goal is to reduce the time that is spent on technical issues, such as ad server set-up and maintenance, third party data collection and reports and to concentrate more on data analyze, research and ad campaign optimization.
This announcement has been retrieved 270 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.