TITLE: Brand Coordinator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period of 1 month
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Chronograph is looking for a Brand Coordinator to join its team.
- Handle business correspondence with given partner brands;
- Responsible for processing the orders, shipments and customs clearance of given brands;
- Prepare necessary documentation for both import and export duties;
- Maintain office files;
- Perform other administrative tasks that may occur.
- Higher education; diploma in Economics is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express and Internet browser;
- Work experience in a relevant field is a plus;
- Responsible, hard-working, attentive and self-motivated person;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Brand Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail, otherwise the applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Chronograph Boutique, represented by Watch World LLC, is a multi-brand store of watches and jewelry. For more information, please visit: www.chronograph.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 999 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.