TITLE: React.js Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Work on existing applications and create new features;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Maintain and improve website;
- Create quality mockups and prototypes;
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Strong React.js knowledge with at least 1 year experience;
- Knowledge of React state management (Redux);
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, SCSS and LESS);
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket;
- Reading, writing and speaking skills in English language.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of ESLint;
- Knowledge of SASS;
- Knowledge of Docker.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("React.js Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: EpygiArm LLC is a SW development company specializing in design and development of systems for IP Telephony and Telecommunications.
This announcement has been retrieved 231 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.