TITLE: React Native Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Locator CJSC is looking for a React Native Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. The incumbent will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Develope React Native applications for both IOS and Android;
- Use Native modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android;
- Create UI screen and modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application;
- Responsible for deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google;
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation;
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline; master's degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience with React Native;
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills;
- Enthusiasm about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code;
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies;
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Gradle;
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send a resume/ CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("React Native Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: www.locator.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 232 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.