TITLE: English Language Tutor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Final-year students and graduates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ICLT is seeking a highly motivated ESL candidate who loves teaching and children. Competitive terms of employment, teacher training, and continuous guidance support are guaranteed.
- Responsible for ESL and YLE teaching and classroom management;
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Create lesson plans and supplement the existing syllabus with new material;
- Handle tutor's administrative duties (e.g. keeping attendance records, delivering reports, etc.);
- Organize and participate in social and cultural activities arranged within ICLT.
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Degree and/ or qualification in ESL teaching;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC literacy;
- Ability to work within and contribute to the team;
- Young, energetic and motivated personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume/ CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating "Application for English Language Tutor" in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: ICLT is a language center operating in Yerevan in cooperation with the Cambridge English authorized center and the ETS testing center in Armenia. ICLT's teachers are Cambridge certified. To find out more about ICLT, please visit: www.iclt.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 645 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.