TITLE: Farsi Speaking Customer Service Representative
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day); shifts may apply to weekends as well
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FXTM Armenia is looking for a skilled and motivated Farsi Speaking Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with FXTM.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support;
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments;
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management;
- Handle back office queries;
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues;
- Report to the management;
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Higher education in Linguistics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Farsi and English languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after 3 months of employment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: email@example.com specifying the position title ("Farsi Speaking Customer Service Representative") in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 334 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.