TITLE: Sales Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Formed LLC is looking for a Sales Manager to organize, coordinate and arrange administrative and sales procedures.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Make presentations to doctors in the retail sector;
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff;
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality;
- Keep detailed records of all contacts;
- Reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets;
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones;
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager;
- Regularly attend Company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Peep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the Company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated;
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive; impact on the business and adapt strategy accordingly;
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
- Responsible for acceptance and shipment of the goods;
- Responsible for physical verification of the quantities and condition of items (stock-taking);
- Responsible for document management, work with invoices, and entering data in a specialized database, accounting control of entry, shipping and returns.
- Higher education;
- Proven experience as a Medical Sales is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook);
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machine and printers);
- Experience in working with accounting and CRM software and email scheduling tools;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Diligence and stress resistance;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Creative mind with ability to suggest improvements;
- High sense of responsibility, flexibility and commitment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary plus bonuses
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English or Russian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Formed LLC is the authorized distributor in Armenia for aesthetic medicine and cosmetology materials and dermal fillers.
This announcement has been retrieved 493 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.