Universal Closures LLC
TITLE: Industrial Designer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All relevant candidates
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Designers
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Universal Closures LLC is looking for an Industrial Designer to join its team.
- Design projects using Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DS Max/ 3D design, graphics and modeling;
- Perform vectorization (Jpeg to Vector);
- Make measuring works;
- Prepare drawings for apartments and commercial premises;
- Propose brand names, organize logo and branding;
- Organize publication of booklets, flyers, menus, boxes and designs for printing, provide visual support for the collection;
- Compile pre-calculation of materials;
- Make recommendations on furniture arrangements, and color solutions.
- Graduate or last year student of Architectural University, with qualification of designer or industrial designer;
- Work experience in design or industrial design;
- Knowledge of computer programs: at least Photoshop, AutoCAD and 3DS Max;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to make quick decisions;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Teamwork skills, good team player;
- Well-organized, responsible and results-oriented personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus participation in the Company incentive program and standard benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Industrial Designer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 May 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 June 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: www.closures.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 322 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.