TITLE: Associate Lawyer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Legelata CJSC is looking for an Associate Lawyer to join its team. The incumbent will provide legal advice to the clients on diverse fields of law.
- Provide legal advice to companies on commercial, labour, corporate and tax law;
- Represent the interests of clients in the criminal cases as victims and present civil claims for restoring damage inflicted by crime;
- Draft relevant documentation, modify, analyse and execute contracts;
- Advise on legal issues of interpretation and assist in any contract related disputes/ claims resolution process;
- Draft statements of claim and applications to domestic courts;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree is preferable;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating contractual documents, implementing and administering contracts;
- Basic knowledge of criminal procedure code and civil claims in criminal procedure;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, including drafting capacity;
- Teamwork and time management skills;
- Negotiating and communicating skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Associate Lawyer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Legelata CJSC is a law firm operating in Armenia. For further information about the Company, please visit: http://www.legelata.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 648 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.