TITLE: Sales Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates with experience in international sales
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Heltun is looking for an energetic and tech-savvy specialist to join its team taking the important role of the Sales Manager. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. The Company is seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills. The Company does not perform sales pitches in the local market, its target is to create relations with international distributors and customers. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, and create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Develop market knowledge, including competitor activities and market information pertaining to Heltun core business;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans;
- Review market analyses for determining customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates,
- Manage key distribution network and identify new business opportunities outside existing channels;
- Increase the sales turnover by involving new partners;
- Deliver sales presentations, communicate any relevant product information to the customers/ distributors;
- Collaborate with various department team members for increasing service levels and providing customer satisfaction;
- Work diligently for successfully achieving annual sales and profitability plans;
- Communicate any relevant product information to the customers/ distributors;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close․
- Master's degree in Business, Sales, Commerce or a related field; bachelor's degree in Engineering is a big plus;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager;
- At least 2 years of mandatory experience in international sales;
- Experience in a hardware related company is an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines and in a team environment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Flexibility to travel overseas to visit partners and distributors, to represent the Company in Expos.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Base salary, plus commission
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates and those with mandatory experience in international sales will be contacted for the interview. Early applications are encouraged. The vacancy will be closed once the suitable candidate is selected, even before the deadline of application submission.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Heltun is an Armenian-US high tech hardware company focusing on smart home solutions. The Company is developing its own smart home and IoT devices based on Z-Wave technology and cloud platform which has been deployed in more than 15 countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.heltun.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 559 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.