TITLE: Social Media Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist who will manage social platforms, create creative content, and help to expand the auditory.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content according to the created editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and undertake corresponding actions;
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage image, identify key players and coordinate actions;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications;
- Work with social influencers and bloggers;
- By means of social media contact with consumers, follow and answer their letters and comments in Armenian, English and Russian languages; analyze customers' opinions;
- Periodically prepare a work report and its results;
- Assist with market research to discover consumer and business needs, habits and trends;
- Evaluate social media trends and lead innovative ideas to generate traffic;
- Compose, update, edit and post the Company's website information;
- Compose promoting marketing texts and messages in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Create and post pictures, videos and other materials in website.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Media or Public Relations;
- At least 1 year of work experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/ video/ text), presentation and communication skills;
- Knowledge of social networking and analytics tools;
- Ability to work in a team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Comprehensive remuneration package, including training and development programs, opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Social Media Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 479 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.