"Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO
TITLE: Economic Analyst
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is looking for an Economic Analyst.
- Do research, gather information and prepare reports on different economic issues;
- Provide a thorough forecast about current situation and development of market trends;
- Examine international experience and make comparison analysis;
- Upon request participate in professional discussions and trainings;
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics, Business Management or other relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- Brilliant research and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of foreign languages is a plus;
- Advanced computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively as a team member.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 100,000 AMD - 200,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position are welcome to send their CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Economic Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Organization, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/CEDIArmenia/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1165 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.