TITLE: Senior React.js Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js;
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions;
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types;
- Work with product managers, content producers and release engineers to own his/ her solution from development to production;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Responsible for unit and e2e tests, component tests and API integration tests.
- At least 4 years of UI development experience;
- At least 3 years of React.js development experience;
- Extensive domain knowledge and experience working with React core APIs;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Knowledge of type systems like Flow or TypeScript;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git), management tools (JIRA, Confluence), and Sketch;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume/ CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Senior React.js Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Mandal.AI is represented by Mandal AI LLC. Mandal.AI develops digital advertising and data management platform which delivers carrier-verified data and advertising solutions.
This announcement has been retrieved 375 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.