TITLE: HR Manager/ Generalist
LOCATION: Stepanakert, Artsakh
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for an experienced and professional HR Manager/ Generalist to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process, from start to finish.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and processes;
- Develop and maintain employment related documentations;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Identify training and development needs;
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement;
- Manage employee relations;
- Communicate to employees on changes in regulations, policies and procedures that are relevant to them;
- Advise on organizational structure aligned with business objectives.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting;
- Strong understanding of employment regulations;
- Effective employee relationship building skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Fluency in Armenian language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("HR Manager/ Generalist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1135 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.