TITLE: Marketing Intern
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Students and junior specialists
DURATION: 3 months, with a possible extension
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Event'U is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join its Marketing team.
- Boost lead generation through inbound marketing techniques;
- Design and send engaging and creative marketing emails to clients and prospects;
- Manage the Company's social media accounts and support the social selling strategy;
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Students and graduates with a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages;
- Team player with a positive outlook and high energy;
- Strong organizational skills with experience in managing multiple projects and timelines;
- Ability to evaluate data, determine trends, find opportunities and make recommendations;
- Experience using emailing tools.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Marketing Intern") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 July 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 August 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Event'U LLC is established by a group of international business school fresh graduates. The Company organizes a wide range of events, including training courses.
This announcement has been retrieved 441 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.